Standard Products with Parametric Search
Over 15,000 standard shapes and sizes available. What is deep drawn stamping?
- Tooling: Little, to no tooling charges on standard (catalog) products.
- Shapes: round, square, rectangular, MIL-T-27, Relay Cases (TC Cases), and more.
- Materials: Catalog, or standard, products are available in aluminum, brass, copper, cold rolled steel, HY-MU 77 and 80 (Other shielding alloys available). stainless steel, nickel silver, and cupro nickel. We work with many other materials, including titanium, please refer to our custom products for more information.
- Lengths: More lengths available than what is listed in the catalog.
- Tolerances: Hudson standard tolerances apply to catalog products, see Standards & Tolerances for details. Additional tolerances may be available with little to no custom tooling.
- Modifications: Catalog products can be modified and finished, read more
- Don't see an exact match? Send us a print. Our design engineers will help you find the most cost effective solution. Our huge tooling library means standard tooling may be available to help meet your custom requirements.
- Understanding Hudson Technologies part numbers
Don’t see what you want? We build precision custom components to your specifications.
If you don't find an exact catalog match or you need other metals, such as titanium, our highly skilled in-house staff design and build precision tooling to create parts that conform to your tolerance and quality needs. To talk to an engineer, contact us