Hudson Technologies is seeking individuals who are passionate about creating or broadening a career with an innovative company. Hudson Technologies offers a dynamic working environment where all team members are valued and rewarded accordingly.
- Are you a person that believes quality is the foundation of great customer service?
- Do you believe that finding robust solutions to problems and getting them in place quickly is critical to success?
- Are you passionate about helping people develop and helping your team perform at the highest level possible?
If you answered yes to these 3 questions, then you are the person we are looking for at Hudson Technologies to lead our Customer Service team which is comprised of Quality Assurance and Customer Care.
Do you have experience as a Leader in an AS9100, TS16949 or ISO13485 environment?
Are you a Six Sigma Black Belt?
Are you Lead Auditor certified?
Are you a proven and passionate leader who wants everyone on your team to be their best?
Send us your resume and let’s talk abut how we can build a better future together!
Purpose of the Job
Create a world-class experience for Hudson’s customers through leadership, vision, strategy, and execution.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Develop systems & procedures that monitor & continually improve customer satisfaction
- Develop systems & procedures that ensure timely submission of quotes to customers
- Develop systems & procedures that ensure timely entry of purchase orders from customers
- Foster good communication practices amongst all operations team members
- Ensure all customer expectations are flowed to & understood by the entire organization
- Develop and install an effective and efficient quality assurance and quality systems organizational structure.
- Build a high-performance quality assurance and quality systems team through passionate, energetic and positive people with strong technical skills.
- Utilize the Rockefeller Habits and Leadership Standard to provide focus, structure, and direction to the quality assurance and quality system team.
- Ensure Advanced Quality Planning tools (i.e. FMEAs, FEA, reliability studies, CPK analyses, etc.) are effectively used in the product development phase.
- Utilize Critical to Quality and process capability analyses to develop effective and efficient control or inspection plans.
- Lead, direct, and ensure customer satisfaction in the resolution of quality failure events.
- Drive continuous improvement through meaningful and actionable quality assurance metrics.
- Utilize advanced problem-solving tools (i.e. Six Sigma, 8D, Shainin, etc.) to determine root cause of quality failures and leads implementation of sustainable corrective actions with appropriate functions.
- Emphasize Built-In-Quality though effective use of poka yoke and engineered controls and solutions.
- Ensure effective, efficient, and ISO/AS-compliant Quality system policies and procedures are developed and implemented.
- Act as Hudson’s Management Representative for ISO/AS system functions
- Develop and execute effective and efficient internal audit plans.
- Lead and direct all external audits.
- Asses, identify, and recommend advanced staffing, equipment, software, and technical solutions to enhance quality assurance results.
- Lead and direct quality assurance improvement projects.
Participates in continuous improvement processes. Participates in continuous improvement processes individually and with teams, and champions projects to improve cost, quality, and delivery.
Participates as a member of the Operations Team. Participates in ongoing development, communication and implementation of team concepts, programs and policies. Coordinates work to ensure best practices with all team members. Attends appropriate team meetings. As a member of the Customer Service Team, fosters strong cohesiveness regarding all major issues; e.g., direction, annual plan, budget, policy changes, etc. Accepts responsibility to quickly identify any areas that lack cohesiveness, bringing them to the attention of the team leader and working with the team in a supportive manner to resolve issues affecting cohesiveness. Actively looks for ways and reinforce actions needed, in order to achieve synergy possible within the larger organization.
Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives. This position description is intended to guide the activities of the Customer Service Manager. It is not intended to limit the thinking and creativity of the person to the work of this function, nor is it intended that this describe all the work that may be required of the person in the position.
|Educational Requirements||Experience Requirements|
Bachelor’s degree in quality, engineering or equivalent experience.
|Technical Experience: 5 years in quality field, with a minimum of 3 years in management role.|
Industry Experience: Experience in deep draw stamping preferred. Lean manufacturing experience is preferred.
|Technical Competencies – specifically related to this position|
Computers: Ability to calculate and analyze data, generate reports, present information, etc.
Process Evaluation/Improvement: Analyzing current processes to determine if they need to be changed or if entirely new processes need to be implemented. The focus is on identifying opportunities to improve a process by making it more efficient and/or effective while achieving superior results.
Statistical Tools: is well versed in the use of SPC, regression analysis, significance testing, measurement system analysis, as quality improvement tools.
Experience Based Problem Solving: Understands and practices the process of experienced based problem solving.
Fact Based Problem Solving: Understands and practices the process of fact-based problem solving and the tools (4M’s, Y Tree, Is/Is Not, 5 Whys) associated with that process.
Error Proofing: Understands the use and design of error proofing devises
Write Effectively: Conveys information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents; reviews and edits written work constructively.
Project Management: Defines objectives; develops plans that are comprehensive, realistic, and effective in meeting goals; develops contingency plans; provides clear direction; monitors progress; follows up to ensure objectives are met; keeps others informed.
Use Financial and Quantitative Data: Establishes realistic budgets; uses financial and quantitative information effectively to manage.
Hudson operating systems principles and objectives (this competency appears in all job descriptions): Knows all Hudson established operating systems (e.g. quality, environmental). Understands the responsibility to maintain familiarity with the systems and this position’s role in support of these systems – including a consideration of the impact of individual actions on the systems and the responsibility to communicate concerns and improvement ideas.
|Our Values – Common to all Hudson Positions|
Personally earn the trust of colleagues, customers, suppliers, partners, shareholders, and your community – in every interaction.
Learn by Doing
Steward our Legacy
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and the competencies required by persons assigned to this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities, and working conditions associated with this job. This job description is not an employment contract and Hudson reserves the right to change this description at any time.