Hudson Technologies is seeking individuals who are passionate about creating or broadening a career with an innovative company. Hudson Technologies offers a dynamic working environment where all team members are valued and rewarded accordingly.
Assemble necessary tooling, set-up, and operate production floor equipment such as presses or other manufacturing equipment designed to produce, trim, size and finish drawn metal enclosures and stampings.
- Assembles and installs proper tooling.
- Sets up single and double action presses, or trim equipment, to proper dimensions.
- Performs first-piece inspections.
- Provides approval status for running to the operator and Quality Assurance.
- Follows all safety rules and procedures.
- Operates shop-floor production control system, maintaining accurate records for raw material, work-in-process and finished goods.
- Supports other die setters, press operators or other production personnel whenever quality or production problems occur.
- Runs presses in the absence of operators.
- Participates in continuous improvement processes.
- Participates as a member of the Manufacturing team.
Qualifications / Technical Competencies
- High school diploma or equivalent GED level education preferred.
- One year in mechanical disciplines related to die setting, or one year die setter experience preferred.
- Lean manufacturing experience preferred.
- Experience in deep draw metal stamping industry preferred.
- Basic mechanical skills and abilities.
- Understanding and interpretation of blueprints and drawings.
- Operation of all die setter tools and measuring devices.
- Troubleshooting abilities; correct production problems identified by press operators and other die setters.
Hudson Technologies offers a competitive salary and benefit package including:
- Medical/dental/life insurance
- Performance bonus
- Company funded retirement contribution plan
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness plan
This job description reflects the general details of the specific job identified and is not necessarily a complete listing of all work requirements. Hudson Technologies is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.