Hudson Technologies is seeking individuals who are passionate about creating or broadening a career with an innovative company. Hudson Technologies offers a dynamic working environment where all team members are valued and rewarded accordingly.
We are seeking a Tool & Die Maker who builds, fabricates, modifies, and repairs a wide variety of precision tools, dies, jigs, and fixtures for deep draw and stamping products made from a variety of alloys.
- Analyzes and interprets drawings
- Plans own set up and operates necessary machine tools
- Uses a variety of precision measuring and gauging tools both during and after machining
- Uses all standard hand tools with a high degree of proficiency
- Performs heat treating operations as required
- Fits and assembles tooling, dies, fixtures, etc.
- Troubleshoots die problems in production as required
- Participates in tool design and process reviews as required
- Understands drawings
- Understands written and verbal instructions
- Compiles and maintains project records
- Effectively communicates issues concerning safety, quality, delivery, productivity and tooling
Education Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent required. Completion of four year Tool & Die apprenticeship preferred.
Technical Experience: Four years of Tool & Die experience preferred.
Technical Competencies: Detail Oriented; Machine Tools Skills; Problem Solving Skills;
Blueprints Skills; Troubleshooting Skills; Decision Making Skills; Organizational Skills.
This job description reflects the general details of the specific job identified and is not necessarily a complete listing of all work requirements. Hudson Technologies is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.