When technology depends on a battery case to perform reliably, even in the most demanding environments, it’s time to look towards deep drawn metal battery enclosures. At Hudson Technologies, we manufacture deep drawn metal battery cases for implantable medical devices, aerospace, aviation, military, hybrid electric vehicles and other industrial and commercial applications worldwide.
Hudson Technologies offers many things when it comes to battery enclosures including:
- Little to no tooling charges on over 15,000 standard shapes and sizes in our catalog.
- Custom Battery Enclosures: Built to your specifications and requirements
- Cylindrical deep drawn enclosures – standard and custom
- Expertise manufacturing prismatic (rectangle) deep drawn enclosures – including stainless steel and titanium
- Covers and headers with secondary machining operations
- Manufacturability and design solutions
- Project management works with you every step of the way to ensure new programs launch smoothly
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Prototypes to high-volume production
- Global sourcing
- Covers/headers with secondary machining operations
- ISO Certification: AS9100C; 13485:2003 and 14001:2004 compliant
At Hudson Technologies, you also have the assurance of working with a green manufacturer. Our environmentally superior products are made using biodegradable lubricants and an aqueous cleaning system. No chlorinated lubricants or solvents are ever used to manufacture our products. Our manufacturing process produces no hazardous waste.
To find out more about our deep drawn metal battery enclosures, contact Hudson Technologies online or call (866) 241-4448.