The Hudson Technologies Apprenticeship Program for the trade of Tool and Die Maker offers participants the opportunity to learn while they earn.
Participants receive on-the-job training from skilled professionals along with the technical education required for a Tool and Die Maker Journeyworkers Card.
Participants must be a team member of Hudson Technologies to be eligible to apply for the apprenticeship program.
A complete list of Apprenticeship Program minimum requirements is shown below.
Trade: Tool and Die Maker
Certificate of Registration: Florida Department of Education – Division of Career and Adult Education
Term of Apprenticeship: 8,000 hours (approximately 48 months)
- On-the-job Training: Hudson Technologies
- Related Instruction: Advanced Technology Center (Daytona State College) or equivalent
- Team Member of Hudson Technologies
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or a GED equivalency
- Physically capable of performing the work of the trade