Hudson Technologies has the engineering expertise, capacity and experience to help you design solid metal diaphragms.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) – feasibility, design and testing
- Engineering Design Assistance
- Regulate pressure
- Convert movement into measurable communication with equipment
- Create a physical barrier between opposing forces in gas and liquids
- Act as a membrane used to pump fluids
- Serve as a predictable failure point to protect equipment from overpressure conditions
- Provide reliable performance including:
- Cycling for up to millions of strokes
- Capable of working in extreme environments (temperature, corrosion, etc.)
Download the Diaphragm Design Worksheet
- The first step to designing a solid metal diaphragm is to provide us with some information about your application and requirements. You may not have all the answers, yet – that’s okay!
- Complete the short form on the right to receive your worksheet