- Custom Components
- This Page
Hudson Technologies is a stand alone manufacturer of precision metal diaphragms with the expertise, equipment, quality, flexibility and capacity you need to cost effectively do feasibility studies, design metal diaphragms, produce prototypes, meet production demand and expand product lines.
ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 14001:2004 certified. Custom U.S. manufacturer of precision metal diaphragms, including flat and corrugated metal diaphragms. Various materials include stainless steel, Inconel®, Haynes®, Hastelloy®, Monel®, titanium and other alloys. Diaphragms are available in ring and solid forms and 0.2 in. to 18 in. dia. with 0.0010 in. to 0.0180 in. material thickness. Applications include mechanical seals, edge welded bellow, pressure transducers, medical and others. Hydraulic and OBI presses; metal-to-rubber and metal-to-metal tooling; design assistance. Prototype to high-volume.
Need a RFQ?
OUR DIAPHRAGM CAPABILITIES INCLUDE DESIGN, FEASIBILITY STUDIES AND STAMPING FROM PROTOTYPE TO HIGH VOLUME PRODUCTION.
Flat and corrugated metal diaphragms (rings and solids).
- Mechanical Seals
- Edge welded bellows
- Pressure transducers
- Medical devices
Range of Sizes:
- Diameter: 0.200 - 18.00"
- Material Thickness: 0.001 - 0.018"
Materials: Large inventory of in-house stock with other materials available upon request.
- Stainless Steel (grades 350, 316L, 304L, 347)
- Inconel (grades 718, 625)
- Haynes 242
- Titanium (grades 1, 2)
- 17-7 PH
- Other materials available upon request
From one piece to high volume production, we are with you every step of the way. Quick change tooling allows for efficient production of multiple products at varying quantities and reduced lead times.
- Kanban - dock-to-stock - vendor managed inventory available
- Custom packaging solutions - Diaphragms can be stacked and packaged to meet your requirements
- World-wide shipping
- Trade compliant
Most Economical. Lower Tooling Cost.
tooling provides a lower cost tool with a shorter lead time. Metal-to-Rubber (urethane) tooling is used to produce prototypes as well as high volume production.
Best Value. Lower Piece Price. Metal-to-Metal tooling provides a robust tool that will perform for many years - even with long term, high volume production. While initial tooling costs are higher, Metal-to-Metal tooling provides a lower production piece price along with the highest precision possible.
All tooling is designed and built in our large in-house tool room. A multi-shift staff of highly-skilled tool makers uses sophisticated CNC and inspection equipment to measure ripple forms to blueprint specifications. Tooling is maintained for the life of the program, including replacement or re-facing as needed.
Hydraulic presses 150 – 500 ton metal-to-rubber (urethane)
OBI presses 60 - 75 ton metal-to-metal
- Outer and inner dimensions (OD / ID) are measured on either CMM or Smart Scopes.
- Thickness and burr are measured with micrometers.
- Cold / Hot Mount available to measure thinning in critical areas.
- Ripple form is controlled by the die and measured with a laser Smart Scope.
Design & Quality
- Engineering design assistance. More Design information
- Program management; Lean; Six Sigma
- ISO 9001:2008, 13485:2003 and 14001:2004 certified
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- ITAR registered
Oil Free Process
Our green manufacturing process produces no hazardous waste. Oil-free materials and production also eliminates the need for post-process cleaning. Environmental Management System is ISO 14001:2004 certified.